"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

4.20.2013

Fun and Silliness

I thought I would get these last 2 blog posts up before baby #3 arrives next week : ) 

Here is Joshie having a grand ol time helping Amelia on her bike!
 I don't know why but he thought it was hilarious! Maybe because she was more pulling him than he was pushing her : ) I just love it when they play together... it brings me butterflies when I hear them giggling at each others company : )
 Here they are at the "cactus forest" by my dad's house. Which is basically an empty plot of land that I think was supposed to develop into something at some point and it never did but there's a conglomeration of about 50 saguaro cacti together in the midst of a giant dirt field. Aside from the cacti which none of us appreciate : ) the dirt provides a lot of enjoyment to the kiddos!
 Here they are digging with their sticks they found... I'm glad Amelia is still wearing her "hard hat" as it does look like a construction zone!
 Joshie digging with his pint sized stick : )
 I realized I have been neglecting books from this child for far too long. Why? I haven't a clue since I was so intentional with reading to Amelia all the time but we've made the toddler books way more available and made a point to look at them multiple times throughout the day and now Joshie is turning into quite the book lover : ) Here he is with this Look at Me! book
 Such a sweet smile : )
 Playing a little peek a boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment