We have recently been so blessed to have this baby turn into a head down position. For any of you who may not remember or follow along we had to have a c-section with Joshua because of his breech position. Come to find out this baby was trying to follow suit and got itself into a breech position about 2 months ago. We had been praying and hoping for a natural birth after cesarean (VBAC) and even switched to a doctor out here who is known as the VBAC queen! We were quite confused and frustrated at this baby's position. After much prayer and more prayer and then some more prayer the baby miraculously turned last week! We were all shocked and so thrilled! We're praying the baby stays head down and engages and we can have a safe and healthy VBAC delivery!
I thought I'd add these pictures to show the difference of the baby when the baby was breech compared to after it turned. Since Joshua was breech for so long I could not remember what it felt like to have a normally positioned baby inside there. Come to find out... there's a huge difference! What a difference to be kicked in the ribs and not head butted! The baby is significantly lower now that it's head can go where it belongs and there is a lot more room for the baby to move and kick around so the movements I'm feeling are so different and lots of fun... cute little feets poking me all over : ) I can also breathe significantly better now that the baby is lower although it's a little more challenging going to the bathroom for the same reason : ) TMI!
Breech baby (see how high and rounded)
Normal baby! (lower and more tucked in)












No comments:
Post a Comment