"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

4.20.2013

Park and Zoo Days

I've gotten some great pictures of the kiddos playing at the park and some zoo days over the last few months. They are both just getting so big and it's so fun seeing them play together! 
Here's Josh with his notorious "I'm thinking about getting into some kind of mischief so I'm looking at you this way to see how closely you're paying attention to me" look : )
He did have a smile about 2 seconds before the camera took... I promise : )
 There it is!

 I love this big cheesy grin!
 And Joshie hiding under baby #3 : )
 We had a fun day at the zoo last month. On the days I'm feeling really brave I take them in to pet the goats. It is Joshie's favorite part of the zoo but I can't stand the smell! But they got lucky this day and I took them in  : )
 Again... I just LOVE seeing them together : )
 Doesn't he look like such a little man ?!?!
 This was his favorite... checking out the goat in this tube
 "Hey you... get outta there!"
 We also explored the pretend cow milking station : ) 
 They both just hopped right up and started yanking!
 Hehe... little man!!!

The orangutans were quite the sight that day... I love this because it barely looks like the glass is there!
 Such a pretty princess!

 This was a different zoo day when she tested out the balance beam and she did an excellent job!

"Mom... did you see that?!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment