Daddy got to take Joshua on a boily (the kids way of say a boy thing just like you say girly) adventure. There was a race car event downtown next to Adam's work to kick off the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb race and the boys got to go check it out. Josh loves his race cars! He is all boy!
Here they are doing a simulation
There were a few motorcycle guys doing some cool tricks right in the middle of downtown!
Switchbacks soccer mascot
Cool hat!
Kachow!
I love how he has the same pose in front of each car but maybe with a little less enthusiasm each time : )
Picture with some cool race car guys!
Fits him well!
I think this is hilarious! We don't even know this dude but he is some race car driver haha!
Hmmm... I wonder how tall I have to be to be a race car driver?
Forget about height... this manly face is all I need!
Awesome boily adventure!!



































No comments:
Post a Comment