Get ready for a plethora of adorable faces : ) I just did not know how else to categorize all of these precious pictures of the kiddos and they were too good to leave out of the blog so here we go... portraits of the kiddos!
I thought this was hilarious with her beanie and "boombox" by her ear : )
One handsome fella... I think he knows it too!
Future RN ? : )
Haha! Thank you to my mom for Adam's Duck Dynasty birthday present fully equipped with a bandana... does he look like part of the clan?
How about this cutie?
Josh isn't feeling it so much!
Nice dress! Goes great with the bandana and jelly mark on her face!!!
Soooo happy and content!
Wonder Woman! This is the creativity and fashion sense this little girl has... she decided to make a wonder woman outfit from her own closet... notice the golden lasso on her hip from some mardi gras necklaces... and her snow boots count as boots right? Haha!
Cute 2 little teefers!
I think he looks so handsome and like a little man right here... but hey... get off the counter!
Want some?
Princess!
Weeee!
Hey mom... wanna kiss?
Thumbs up!
Wait? What's this? Oh that's me as a baby the same age as Lyddie boo!
Lydia? Nope that's mama : ) Crazy because when you put Lyddie and Millie next to Adam they look identical but this picture will fool everyone!
I love her big cheesy smile!
This one too : )
Funny faces...
Woah! Don't let that scare you!
Cozy with his hands in his pockets
Thumbs up and ready to go!
There's that boom box again haha!
Now here's the kicker... looks a lot alike dada huh?!?! At least there's no doubt they are our kids one way or another!
She looks so sweet here : )
Hahahahahaha! I had to put this in! Yes Yes Yes this is the same baby! Oh my goodness this is hilarious to me! This picture here is when Lyddie was just days old and the one above she's about 11 months... let's just say the conclusion is when they are in my womb they must have my metabolism and I must eat real good... then they enter the real world and fortunate for them they get Adam's metabolism and shrink right down!!!!
I love this cute little face!
Woah!
Hi dada!
Kisses!










































No comments:
Post a Comment