We've had so much fun watching the kiddos grow and love on each other. Especially seeing Joshua and Amelia becoming big brother and big sister to little Lyddie.
This picture is a perfect example... I asked Amelia to get Lydia a couple of toys and this is what I found a few minutes later!
Joshie and Amelia having a reading day on the couch!
Amelia's reading day : )
St. Patty's Day love
The girls share a room and Amelia's bed just wasn't quite close enough to Lydia's so she made herself a little bed in between their two beds so she could be closer!
I love this one!
Movie night!
Oh man and this just melts my heart!
Josh and Lyddie playing with the train tracks together... he's not always like this but he sure was patient and sweet with her
Trampoline!
And this was hilarious! They turned around the kitchen so they could cook for me and they were chef and sous chef together!
Concentrating hard on cooking!
They set up a little desk for each other in the kitchen one day when I was doing laundry and got out their notebooks and stickers and just had a little sticker action together!
Sisters!
And the oldest sibling and protector... Tanko!
Love this one!
So cute!
Amelia lined up all her dollies... I'm not sure where they were going and then added Lyddie to the back!
Snuggles : )
At the golf course with dada
3 little monkeys in a bath
Another bath time and Millie was sad because it was time for Lydia to get out of the tub!
Millie reading to Joshie while he attempted to take care of his business : )
At the golf course giving thumbs up!
Riding the golf club like a horsey together : )































No comments:
Post a Comment