"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

6.13.2012

Nature Walks

I'm still catching up on my Portland trip : ) Amelia really enjoyed taking nature walks through all of Portland, Lake Oswego and Tigard areas. Just right outside my moms house is it's own little nature walk. She would get all ready with her sunglasses and stroller with baby doll in it and say "mama, I want to take a ature walk wit you" (and yes that is "ature" not "nature") she's so cute!
Here she is testing out daddy's new sunglasses.
 But she decided hers would work just fine : ) Thank you Dollar Tree!
 And off she goes... this is what happens when she's not pushing a stroller... she runs and runs and runs
 Beautiful view of the river
 Stopping on the bridge for a family pic
 Looking up at the trees that always amaze me with their density and greenness
 With my mom
 She decided to take a break from running and sit down for a pose...
 ... and that was short lived! There she goes again!
 I love little walks/hikes next to streams... it's so peaceful and refreshing
 At the end of our little "ature walk" we stopped at the park for lunch... wait a second... I know Joshie has two teeths but Cheetos? at 7 months? Amelia seems to think it's ok!
And the whole fam : )
 I am so glad Adam took this picture. The sidewalk at the bottom of the picture is right in front of my mom's house. The driveway is right where the main tree in the center of the picture is. I just think this is amazing. It seems my mom literally lives in the forest. Look at the density there! The sounds of all the birdies reminds me of the rainforest in Costa Rica where we went for our Honeymoon (Luna Lodge that Adam's Aunt Lana built in Costa Rica... it is amazing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment