Since I went back to work for 7 weeks after maternity leave I tried having somewhat of a set schedule where I start work Tuesday night and try to nap with the kiddos Tuesday afternoon before work. So we made Tuesday zoo day for the morning in an effort to wear out the kiddos to sleep well so I can sleep well! It has worked on occassion and other ocassions leave me jugging coffee cup # 3 and 4 in the wee hours of the morning at work : ) but either way it is so fun to get out in the nice weather and enjoy our favorite thing to do here!
Here is Joshua actually watching the orangatauns... the youngest orangataun is such a character and puts on a show for the audience... Joshua followed him back and forth and up and down, we were so amazed at his focusing abilities!
Until he saw dada and sissy and he focused his baby blues on them : )
The last couple Tuesday zoo days Adam was able to go with us (yipee!)
The beloved moby wrap works wonders at the zoo... how cute do our babies look with their winter hats on!
And Adam's version of the moby wrap : )












No comments:
Post a Comment