"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

12.11.2009

Winter Coats


I am very excited to say that this morning as I was walking Tanko outside I was able to SEE MY BREATH!!!! It was a chilly 38 degrees.... 38 degrees... in Arizona!!! It won't last for too long but it has been quite chilly these past few weeks (in the 50's and 60's)... I never thought that would be chilly. I remember watching Adam play flag football in Colorado and the high for the day was 5 degrees! And not celsius... good ol' 5 degrees farenheit (I have no idea how to spell that word). Nonetheless I am thankful for the cooler weather even if it's only purpose here is to allow me to wear my winter coats : ) Does anyone else have a coat fetish? It's probably better we live here in Arizona or else we may have had to already take a second mortgage out on our house from me buying too many coats if we still lived in Colorado. Since we lived here I've only purchased 2 (lightweight coats) and am asking for 1 more for Christmas... not bad... I think.


Yesterday amongst the 50 degree weather I actually planted some flowers in our side yard! I can say this is my first time planting flowers outside with Christmas music and lights from our Christmas tree illuminating from the windows... I guess there's a first time for everything!

1 comment:

  1. crazy that you were planting flowers! wow, what a different world!

    i've been listening to the CC version of "i heard the bells..." on your playlist. it's great!

    ReplyDelete