"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

2.19.2012

Random Picture Time

It's random picture time... time for all the odds and ends photos from the last month or two that I'm just not sure where to place so for organizational sake they go under the file "random pictures"!! : ) : ) : )
Here's our little man taking a bath... he loves to be naked and free!
 Does anybody see a resemblance?
 Examining the muddy ground on a rare rainy day...
 ...and deciding it was fit for splashing in the puddles!
 These little car seat toys are Joshies friends... he smiles and laughs and stares at them every time he's in the car... it's so cute!
 On our last family day Sunday we did a bean bag toss (beans from the dollar store in a pair of old socks with one of my hairbands tied at the end) and here is Millie winding up for the big throw...
 And she scores! Okay she actually hit Tanko (she doesn't know her own strength)... oh and don't even question the outfit... we have little say anymore in what she wants to wear : )
 This was from awhile back (before he could roll over)... I set him here to make a quick dessert for bible study and noticed it was awfully quiet on the other end of the counter... to my surprise he fell right asleep on the dinner table! (Notice the cloth diapers on the table!)
 It's been a little chilly around here (you know in the 50's at night) so Millie got warm one morning by snuggling up with Tanko
And so we thought Joshie deserved a turn with Tanko
 Our family friends Greg & Connie were in town and stopped by to meet the Little Man (Greg & Connie held me when I was this age!)
 I got brave and we had fun one chilly day making finger paints... we have one on our fridge and Amelia always goes up to it and says "hey... that my hand!"
 Just relaxin : )
 There was a point after Joshua was born that Amelia was a little jealous about having to sleep in her own room all by herself at the end of the hall while Joshua got to sleep in mommy and daddy's room... so we found her sneaking in to join the party : )
 I will always take a little snuggle time with the girl who never stops moving!
 I'm not really sure what happened here... these are those pool rings that you throw and dive after, she collected some one day at the pool and wears them on her head like a hat... so she took one to bed one afternoon and when I went back to check on her this is what I found!!!
 Our little artist drew her first circle last week : ) It is amazing the simple things that bring one little kiddo (and their parents) such joy!
 My dad made a trip out to see us before we head out. Here we are at the Phoenix Open golf tourney. We're hoping this is the last year as general spectators... maybe next year we'll be there cheering on daddy!
 I like this picture even though it's lacking some serious smiles!
 And here's Joshie who feel asleep in the swing while I packed up the car for our Tuesday zoo day... little did I know Amelia thought he needed a little loving from her "big sister" doll... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment