"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

3.06.2017

Party Nights

Have I ever mentioned how happy I am we joined the Y ! It's so great for kids! They hosted a father/daughter ball recently that Adam got to take the girls to and they had so much fun!

Dressed up and ready to go!
We are learning how to modestly and appropriately apply make-up for special occasions : ) Notice her necklace... it was the one I wore for our wedding day! 
And her own pearls! I don't remember where I got these ones from ; )
It was a rodeo/cowboy theme for the decorations
Games
Food!

There was a great Christian concert that came through town. It was so inexpensive we really wanted to go but I happened to already be working that night and Adam wasn't quite sure how to take all 5 kiddos not to mention a 1 year old and an infant at a concert? So some good friends of ours offered to take Jo and Benjamin for the evening while Adam took the older 3 to the concert and I went off to work. It worked out well! Although I was bummed I couldn't go!
Jo and Benjamin on the way to their adventure night

Pregnant Francesca Batistelli... Amelia's favorite
This one got a little tired
But the girls kept plugging along!
And I got this note to get me through the night : )

No comments:

Post a Comment