The Broncos won the superbowl!!!! Let's just say I married into a Broncos fanatics family so I'll dedicate a whole post to the superbowl. I actually had to go in to work that night (I didn't know it was the superbowl when I scheduled it and I had no idea the Broncos had a chance to be in it). It was a pretty funny night because the big screen in the nurse's station that usually has patient information on it was playing the superbowl! I tried to avoid my patient's rooms until after the game was done as they didn't want me to come in and interrupt!!!
We snuck down Saturday morning of that weekend for Meema Devi's birthday and had to come back before the superbowl... it would've been fun to stay and celebrate with them!
Happy birthday Meema!
Always fun to see cousin Raelynn!
Lydia loves her Beepa!
Chick Fil A the Friday morning before the superbowl had a free breakfast for wearing Broncos gear!
Free?! Chick Fil A?! Family of 6?! We're there!!!
The cutest Bronco fan of all day!
Still playing in the snow a week after the Epic snow storm!
Lydia watching Peyton Manning after the festivities!
We did have some friends over to help Adam celebrate since I was gone!
Go Broncos!
























No comments:
Post a Comment