I always end up with a plethora of photos I want documented here but they just don't seem to fit into any particular category... hence all the random picture posts! Here goes!
Taking a little stroll... comfy and cozy with lots of toys!
Amelia's picture of mommy : ) Very creative to say the least!
This is Josh's drawing! He's very into drawing people and he's so funny because he wrote the letter H and the letter i not knowing when you put them together you actually spell a word!
Hello
Even though I've slimmed down... I still have some rolls on my legs : )
Hiding!
Amelia tattooed Josh's neck with his name!
Bike riding siblings : )
I love this one! All 3 of them crowded in the boys room reading books!
Practicing her golf swing!
Rock climbing at the park!
This is our first summer ever having our own backyard! We fixed it up with a little seating area... a slide pool : ) and there's a little patch of dirt up by the fence for Josh to bring his tractors and dig around in !
Even a little sandbox area! It's a little tight but they don't mind!
Getting some shade on the patio
Going for a walk!
Swinging!
Hangin at the park
The kids finished the spring strong with some Awana awards... there's Josh on the far right receiving his award!
No caption for this one! I turned around and this is what I saw!
Cowgirl in the making?
Taking a little road trip I guess!
They love their baby brother so much!
I am faithful Safeway shopper but I must say... I tried out King Soopers as it seemed all my friends with kiddos shop there so I wondered what the hype was about... I saw this cart when I walked in! It has the Sprout channel playing! And they unload your groceries for you when you go to check out... no more one handed putting the groceries on the belt while holding a crying baby in the other arm... AND they have one penny horse rides!!! I'm so sorry Safeway but when I'm shopping with the kiddos then King Soopers it is!
At the driving range on a beautiful day!
Amelia wanted to chop off all her hair for the summer time... she looks so cute!
This is a common view first thing in the morning!
And this is a special movie night in bed with mama on random nights when daddy is gone (he went back to the valley to teach some golf lessons and play and we stayed behind)... laundry basket stand and watching on the tablet!
Cool dude!
Cool kids!
Sweet little Biddy!

















































No comments:
Post a Comment