So Lydia has got the most cutest, adorablest, hilarious cheese face. We don't even know where she came up with it from! Most of the other kids we have to threaten will all sorts of things just to get them to look at the camera but she sees you getting ready to take a picture and immediately makes this face and says "cheeeeese". It is so funny! I have made a compilation of her cheese faces and keep in mind this is just the tip of the iceberg... God only knows how often she does it that we don't get to capture it and I'm sure He's smiling with delight at her too! For the sake of hilarity I'm going to keep the pictures in the random order of which they showed up here... enjoy!
Pretty talented with cheetos in hand!
It used to be this crooked smile and eventually she straightened it!
Profile view!
See it? Because it's there!
This was one of the first ones... not so much her perfected cheese face now but it was definitely the beginning of a beautiful thing!
This is a ... "come on, I want to play, I don't want to take a picture right now, but if I try to quickly make my cheese face then maybe you'll leave me alone!"
We love you Lydia and your little cheese face!!!












































No comments:
Post a Comment