When looking through all of our pictures I found a collection of great portraits of the kiddos... very casual of course!
Amelia at the Stampede rodeo
Sisters : )
Wearing daddy's shirt
Smile!
Let me just notate the writing below this cute face "ATTENTION - ALL CLAIMS FOR LOST, DAMAGED OR INCORRECT MERCHANDISE MUST BE MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS"... I think we're past due! Haha!
Look at this cutie! Oh wait, that was daddy when he was the same age as Joshie : ) This is the first time I've actually seen a resemblance between Joshie and daddy
Just call me a boy...
... dirt and snot is what I wear best!
So sweet!
Haha! Trying on our winter hat!
I just think she looks so pretty here : )
And he looks so handsome! In his Broncos colors!
Sweet face : )
Joshie's rodeo turn!
Look at that cute face!
Oh and Tanko had to get in on the portraits too... after all he is our firstborn : )


























No comments:
Post a Comment