"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

7.10.2013

One Cute Baby

We sure do have some cute kids! We so quickly forget how cute they are at the infant stage which is why it's so fun to keep having kiddos and reliving the infant stage over again : )
Here's the cutie! Getting ready to take a bath : )
My Mother's Day flowers... 2 purples for the girls and 1 red for Joshie... this was Amelia's doing : )
 Here's the big sister!
 Do they look alike?
 And the big brother! It's so funny to think of Joshie as the big brother now : )
 Sleeping at the zoo


Daddy and his girls
 Mommy's turn : )
Now just the girls : )
 This was our first outing in Arizona by myself... all I could brave was walking down the block to the park! Pretty good!
 Little miss slept in the Moby most of the way... although it was extremely hot! 95 or so!
 We ended up walking right back from the park to cool off in the water
 Although she was roasting she still slept good!
 Amelia loves her little sister!
This is a funny shot Adam took of them on the dinner table : )
small, medium and large!
 Here are the kiddos with their personal blankets that a friend of the family has made for each one : )
 I left her here on the boppy while I ran into the next room and this is what I found when I came back... yes indeed she is sleeping!
Big yawn!
So pretty!

 Little flower girl : )
Now for a game of Where's Waldo... I mean Where's Lydia?
 Where's Lydia?
Sleeping! She is a sleeping machine that's for sure!
 
 Look how much of her baby chub she's already lost in her face!

And a BIG SMILE! I love this smile! She shares it quite often with us!
Does she look like her daddy here?
 The little miss has found her thumb and quite an attachment to it! While I know this will be a love/hate relationship in the future for right now it has enabled her to put herself back to sleep and she is now sleeping through the night and for about 4 hour stretches during the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment