"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

10.05.2012

One Happy Baby

Joshua is usually a very happy baby... as long as he's rested and well fed! He's always ready to give a big ol' grin!

 I thought this was so cute. He heard Adam calling his name from the front window and crawled over and stood up to have a peek
 This is my kitchen cupboard... yup, this happened in a split second!
 2 teeths! He now has 4 on the top and 3 on the bottom (like I've said... I'm behind!)
 Playing with his toys
 This is the classic Josh smile : ) it's the best! 
 At a park in Springs... they had these funny looking swings and he loved it!
 Learning what bark chips are really for... inserting into the mouth right??
 Actually this goes better in the mouth... yup, whip cream! Adam tries to get all of his family in love with this invention : )
 I hope our Pediatrician never sees this picture : )
 Mmmmm that was good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment