"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

9.14.2012

Kiddos Playing at Rio Grande Club

Since we moved to  South Fork it has been such a blessing to be so close to Adam's work. The kids and I get to bring him lunch almost every day which is so nice to see him and he loves seeing the kiddos to refresh him for a long days work.
They quickly turned the pro shop into a jungle gym/play area. This is their favorite thing to crawl all over.
 One day we were there it was so rainy so they just sat at the door looking out
 I love this picture : )
 I caught the view from the other side...
 ... they were quite entertaining
 This looks a little familiar...
 ... when we walk down memory lane here is Amelia doing a similar thing!

Cute Cute Cute!
 What should we do now?
 I guess we'll go back to the jungle gym!


No comments:

Post a Comment