So about a month ago we were reading a story in the Bible with a picture of a girl crying because she could not have a baby. Amelia asked why she was crying and I told her why. I asked her if she remembered how mommy had her and Joshua in my belly and this girl wanted the same but God was not allowing it so she was crying and praying and asking God for a baby. Well, Amelia says... "I want another baby". I said, "You want another baby brother or sister?" And she said yes. I said "Well, honey, then we can pray to God and ask Him to bring us another baby." Without even a flinch she closed her eyes and said "God, please give me another baby, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!" And finished with a big grin...
... well, one month later God certainly answered a little girls prayers!
Oh the simple faith of a child : )
Baby Jardon #3 will be due at the beginning of May!
Now I told Amelia today that mommy had another baby in her belly and after thinking for about a minute she looked at me and said "Where is SHE?"
So, what do you think? Boy or Girl? We'll have to wait until May to find out again!!!













Congrats! We are due around the same time! Our prayers took a bit longer to answer but the gift is still welcome and He must have known the timing was better now.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and your beautiful family! Amelia's story is precious. So good that you blogged it. :-)
ReplyDeleteMy seven year old daughter had been praying for a baby sister before she knew I was expecting. Makes me suspect a girl!
Such a sweet prayer!!
ReplyDelete