"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

7.26.2012

Random Pics Round 1: Amelia

The months have built up into an overabundant supply of random pictures. So to consolidate I have broken them up into a couple different posts. Enjoy the silliness of the Jardon kiddos!
Here is Amelia and her cousin Raelynn at breakfast for Beepa Britt's birthday!
 Amelia and I catching some sunrays in the backyard of Meema and Beepa's house
 Winginggggggg... her favorite thing to do at the park!
 She loves to share so she made room for her sunglasses to have a turn on the swing...
 ... and her water bottle : )
 Sometimes she gets to read a couple books in bed by herself to wind down before falling asleep. Well... it worked! Here she is sleeping to Aesop's Fables!
 Hmmmm... yup... mama's mascara... I think maybe she covered one or two lashes : )
 Her and daddy on the swings at the drive-in theatre getting ready to watch Madagascar
 Riding on the seesaw for the first time... you can see the drive-in screen behind her!
 And of course a little bit of organizing : ) How many shoes can a one girl have?!?!
 Oh yes... more organizing!
What dada... I'm just pretending to grocery shop!
 And here she is after requesting to put on her "exercising" clothes and do mama's exercising video (Denise Austin!)...
 She proceeded to "exercise" for an entire 45 minutes!
 While she exercised I ate lunch and took a shower...
 ... and every time I checked on her she was doing just fine : )
 At the Denver Zoo with GiGi Donna! Thanks for the Elephant umbrella GiGi!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! She has gotten so big since the last time I saw her! I haven't even met the little guy yet! We need Adam and Kristen to come visit so we can have a reunion!!

    ReplyDelete