Well after another short stint from my computer because of our recent move into our new apartments in South Fork to be closer to Adam working at the Rio Grande Club and not having internet set up we are finally back online and now I will be committed to updating all of my pictures and other miscellaneous blog posts. Yipee for you : ) really just yipee for me so I can check it off my to-do list : )
Our camping every year begins with the task of Adam putting up our amazing tent!
Amelia offered to help feed Joshie while I helped Adam with the tent : )
And here it is!!! I would love to live here for longer than 1 night... I love the front screened in porch... it is so cozy!
I guess we didn't take any night pictures because the next set I have is in the morning after we all woke up... someone woke up happy!
We had to get Amelia a big girl Princess sleeping bag as she upgraded from the pack n play since our last camping trip!
Even Tanko enjoyed sleeping in our screened in front porch all night...
And here is the incredible view I saw when I woke up in the tent! It is so amazing to sleep right next to the creek and hear the water flowing all night.
Warming up with stocking hats... gangsta style!
Hanging with Tanko enjoying the view
Walking back from the potty after deciding it was too yucky so she just went in her diaper! This takes potty training to a whole new level!
And eating breakfast by the fire getting ready for a day of hiking!
She got her walking stick just like Papa Bear from Berenstein Bear's Nature Guide book!
Forging the creek : )
The hike was longer than we thought and Amelia wanted to be carried... we are now in the market for 2 hiking kid carriers : )
... but for a while big strong daddy was able to carry both kiddos!
... and mama took a turn! Aren't the trees beautiful!
Tanko taking a rest in the shade...
Family pic.
This is a much lighter load! I just love his smile here : )
The view of our campsite from the hiking road
And we're all dressed and ready to head back to Meema's house...
... to take a bath!! It's amazing how much dirt can accumulate from one night of camping!















No comments:
Post a Comment