I thought I had posted these pictures a long time ago but I apparently did not. Here are some random pictures from our last week(ish) at our house in Arizona.
Here's Amelia "feeding" her Big Sister just like mommy on the feeding chair : )
Here's Uncle Kurtis and Little Man ... Uncle Kurtis came for one quick trip to see the kiddos before we moved
We installed some synthetic turf for our renter's to enjoy : ) After we did it we were kicking ourselves in the foot for not having done it 3 years ago when we first moved in because it looked so good!!!! (In this picture Adam has not trimmed it yet... and Where's Josh? He's to the far left sitting in his Bumbo... can you see him?!?!)
In case you wanted a closer peek at the cutie... !!
Amelia LOVES painting her nails to make them pretty, as she says
Here are the kiddos hanging out on Josh's changing table in our bedroom ... yes this is Tank's kennel ha!
So sweet!
Hmm... what is she doing? Yes, you guessed it! She pulled down her pants, backed up to the wall, squatted down and peed! (this was before the synthetic turf was installed for any of you wondering) She learned this magical trick from a situation where she and Adam were outside with no potty around so why not go in the grass???? Since then I have been trying to teach her that Princesses only potty on the toilet! (unless we're camping of course)
Here is the proud potty look!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
I had to find this picture of Amelia around the same age as Joshua... can you BELIEVE the similarities!!!!!!!







.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment