"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

5.07.2011

Cannon Beach

We made a quick drive out to Cannon Beach while we were in Oregon. It was Millie's first time at the beach! Here is a picture of Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach.

I had to use the bathroom and no one else was around so I had this guy watch Millie... he seemed nice enough!
Millie was FREEZING cold but she didn't want to be bundled up in the stroller, she just wanted to push the stroller in the sand...

My Uncle Albert (my mom's brother) and Millie

My cousins from London (Uncle Albert's kids) L to R: Sam, Kyle and Amy

The A-team at the coast

The Mirwald Family L to R: my mom Noreen, Sam, Amy, Uncle Albert, Kyle, Millie, me

I have no idea what they were laughing at but this is a Kodak picture if I've ever seen one! I love it!

On the drive home Millie truly indulged in her book... she's a bookworm!


No comments:

Post a Comment