"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

8.20.2009

Some Finishing Touches

Slowly but surely it seems as though our house is coming together. We still have to set up Amelia's room as it is all in boxes piled in the middle of the floor! I guess if she comes early I'll take the advice of what my co-worker did with her early born baby and pull out a dresser drawer for her to sleep in : ) Here are some additional pictures of the place. Here's the guest room (grandma's room!) Here's our bedroom.
Here's the doorway to our bathroom (and by doorway I mean curtain way... the best way we could find to block the light in the morning).


And this is the loft/office space at the top of the stairs.

Here's the half bathroom downstairs.


































Here's another picture of our living room.

Adam's big project has been working on the garage floor. He is putting down epoxy coating on the floor. It looks soooo good! Here are some before and after pictures of the garage floor as well as my handsome husband working in the heat! And because I couldn't resist here's a picture of him taking a break with Tanko and Tinka : )

1 comment:

  1. I think we might need to hire Adam to do that to our garage. I was just looking at Epoxy stuff from Costco. Hmmm ...

    ReplyDelete