"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

7.30.2009

3 1/2 Finished Rooms

Well, we are slowly but surely settling into our new home. So far there are only 3 1/2 completely finished rooms (does 1/2 a room count as finished?). Our bathroom, the guest bathroom (ahem... I mean grandma's bathroom per grandma's claim), the kitchen and the side of the living room with the couch (we still have a lot of decorating ahead of us and finishing touches ahead of us). Here are the pics of the finished areas and we will continue to post the remainder of the house as it is completed.
Tank protecting the front door of our apt on moving day... sooo ferocious looking : )

Places please... time for bed. They had no problem settling in on the first night.

First meal at the new place... Papa John's pizza, beer and paper plates (agua for me por favor)

Kitchen!


Grandma's bathroom
Other view of Grandma's bathroom... thanks for the little storage thing mom sooo cute!

Living room (so much floor space in this house for Tank to make his appearance laying around for every picture - he does get some exercise I promise)











Our master bathroom

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! Ben brought some of the paint color home with him on his t-shirt the other day :) We'll have to pop by soon and see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks so great! I'm jealous... we have been in my house for almost 2 years now and I have yet to finish the house. Ugh! It's frustrating. Bring on the decor for the baby's room though... thats all I want to decorate next. :0) Does your mom want to have her personal bathroom at my house too? haha. I'll let her decorate it however she wants even. ;0) JK!! Hope you had fun at your class and learned lots and lots!

    ReplyDelete