Amelia helping daddy "door knock" around the neighborhood for work
This tree is pretty... Fall in Colorado is so beautiful!
Look at this tree!
Gardner snake... Josh is in heaven!
Brave Lydia!
The kids got the idea to set up the tent in the backyard and attempt to sleep out there all night ; )
They got warm and cozy and got a stack of books to read with their flashlights
Tanko keeping watch for the scary wildlife at night!
My dad stopped by for a visit on his way to Texas for my cousin's wedding. Here he is watching shows with Jo
Amelia and Beepa reading some books
Fall leaves and football!
I found a deal online I just couldn't pass up. After the boys broke their toddler beds and ended up sleeping on mattresses on the floor and me realizing Josh had outgrown his toddler bed and needed a size upgrade I found this great deal on a bunk bed with mattresses. Here all the kiddos are helping build the new bunks!
Jo had to resort to a sleepover in the girls room while we stayed up late finishing the bunk bed in his room
Almost finished...
... DONE!!! Their room looks so good with some real beds in there!
Baby #6
Fall snow ; )
Hmmmm? I think Josh needs a new jacket... Amelia's pink lined one just won't work!
There wasn't a lot of snow but that didn't stop them from making a snowman!
Or two!
One night when I checked on the boys before I went to bed I found them like this... all sleeping on their backs looking very similar
Homemade caramel apples!!
"Uh, if only...
... I could just ...
... get that one piece...
.... ahhh, got it!"
Pumpkin carving!
And Tupperware destroying!













No comments:
Post a Comment