"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

11.12.2017

Benjamin's First Birthday!

Happy 1st Birthday Benjamin!!!
We always put a cake in front of the kiddos for their first birthday and wait to see what they do. Benny is our most cautious kiddo at this point and he would not touch it so I had to give him a little taste to entice him ; )

I think that face means he likes it!
"Okay... I'll check this out..."
"Mmmmmmm"
















No comments:

Post a Comment