Every summer Edward Jones hosts a Summer Regional event for the employees and families in each region. This was our first year attending and it was at Crested Butte! We were so spoiled by the room they got for us and I was especially spoiled by all the meals provided that I didn't have to clean up after : ) They had meetings and events each day but a big chunk of the day allotted for play time! When I had a meeting I had to attend they also offered childcare for the kids. You can tell whoever plans this thing has families in mind and has been doing it for awhile.
We didn't get a whole lot of pictures of the room but it was a 2 bedroom suite with this nice living room, kitchen, dining area and a hallway that led to the bedroom the kids slept in. I felt like we wasted so much space since we didn't do any cooking or eating in this beautiful room!
We had a little balcony too
Me and Benny in the master bedroom... he got the privilege of sleeping in our closet!
Crested Butte has this awesome adventure park right outside the hotel we stayed at. We got day passes for two days and lived up the adventure.
Rock climbing!
I love this picture with her almost to the top and the mountain peak in the background!
Ready to roll!
Whew that was hard work!
I don't know what this contraption is called but the kids loved it!
I love these pictures with the mountains in the background!
Me and Benny watching all the action
Searching for gems
They had a little children's museum next to the adventure center and the spouse's and children got to visit one day... here are my little pizza makers!
Daddy took the older 3 on the chair lift to the top of the mountain to check out the view
Lunch out with some of the "Jones family"
I can't get enough of these mountains!
Our favorite adopted grandparents... the Beckners!!!!
The last night we got shuttled to the top of one of the mountains for a little private dinner with a view... and what a view it was!
Picking wildflowers... something Crested Butte is known for!
Summer Regional 2017


































No comments:
Post a Comment