Here's Lydia making one of her faces!
During school I looked over and saw Joe looking like this...
... and this is what he was doing! He was hungry so he helped himself!
Amelia started ballet : ) She wanted to practice the week before so we put on one of our videos and she and Lydia practiced together!
Amelia's funny school paper she did for the day
Headed to church... twinsies in their white jackets and pigtails
Playing basketball... after the Nuggets game Josh was all into it!
I love his carefree face here! This is his favorite little rocker at the library
Biddy!
Joe taking a bath... Amelia made that little foam village in the background
Little walker... this is a little old but he started walking right around his first birthday in January!
One afternoon when Joe was taking a nap in my room and Josh was having a rest time in his room he came out and said he was tired and asked to take a nap in Joe's crib... a few minutes later I turned on the monitor and this is what I saw! He set up the pillow, blanket and grabbed his Dinger for a nap : )
Watching a little afternoon show together on the tablet
Joe "doing school" haha
Nice hat Joe!
Josh put his dino to work one day during school and used it to be a marker holder haha!
So kissable!






























No comments:
Post a Comment