We had a prolonged birthday week for Amelia and took her to the zoo on her actual birthday day since it was a Thursday... I love homeschooling the kids for this reason! There are also pictures in here from multiple other zoo trips... I love having a membership for this reason!
Josh getting personal with the orangutans!
At the play area
Tiger boy!
The crew!
And the bear sure loved on Amelia!
That's a big head and big claws!
It's quite a trek moving around the zoo here... so Lydia decided to pull her part and help pull Amelia around!
Awesome poses : )
Special birthday treat... dippin dots! She always asks if we can have some and I always say no : ( well... special birthday treat!
Another special birthday treat... the carousel ride!
I've never done it by myself because it's a little tricky holding little Joe and making sure no one else falls off! Luckily it was a slow enough day it wasn't busy and made it easy to manage!
Happy Birthday!

























No comments:
Post a Comment