Just a little day by day randomness...
Joshie helping daddy wash the car.
I love this section of our condo where the kiddos can ride all day in circles by the garages and they are safe and sound!
Anybody notice this girl riding without training wheels? She saw our neighbors do it and thought she could and just popped on without a flinch!
Cool dude!
The little walker!
I thought this was the funniest sight how she was sleeping
I love this face!
How sweet is this... oh and yeah don't mind the naked bottom on the left!
Parking her car next to ours in the garage
Walking!
Lydia doing a little gymnastics routine herself!
Swimming at the Rio Grande Club! We only made it out once this summer and can you believe I forgot their swimsuits!
Went for a little stroll in the bike stroller and this is what I saw when we got home : )
Bed tent?
Sleeping like a real man with his shirt off and his Broncos pillow haha!
We got Lydia's growth chart in the mail : ) Here's the comparisons of the two. Lydia is obviously quite a bit lighter haired than Amelia was at 1 years old and just a few inches shorter.
This was for Beepa Britt's birthday
Dada, GiGi Donna and Uncle Gabe
And the birthday boy!
Exploring Creede when Aunti Abbi came to visit!
It was good to see you!




















No comments:
Post a Comment