We attended the 4th of July parade for the first time all decked out in our 4th of July clothes thanks to Meema Devi!
Joshie was so cute he just started waving his flag as a salute... he must have seen someone else do this but it was so cute!
I wish she thought blue was the new pink because I think she looks so pretty in blue!
Lined up next to our new neighbors : ) We got wonderful neighbors who moved in 2 doors down to us with 2 kiddos! They have so much fun together every day riding their bikes and exploring!
Why the long face?
She just wanted her sucker!
And I thought I'd wear my only patriotic shirt in my closet before I lost the opportunity... 13 weeks along here
We spent 4th of July afternoon at Meema Devi's... unfortunately Adam had to work all day and wasn't able to join in for the festivities
Swimming in the backyard!
Uncle Gabe and GiGi Donna
Beepa Britt and Uncle Gabe
Aunti Michelle and Meema Devi















No comments:
Post a Comment