We've had a couple families of deer roaming around our house lately. This is the window right outside our playroom and they like to sleep underneath those trees all night long. It's a pretty sight to wake up to!
The deer picture was taken a couple of days before this is what we woke up to! We got about 1 1/2 feet of snow over 4 days... so beautiful!
So ... I decorated for Christmas! And it wasn't even Thanksgiving yet : ) But I must interject that we were going out of town for Thanksgiving and wouldn't be back until Dec 3rd and then we'd be leaving a few days after that again... so I thought I'd just plan in advance so the house was decorated when we got home!
Doesn't it look great with the snowy tree outside the window : )
And we got a fire going in our fireplace!
I love the winter!!!!!
Whew look at all that snow!
Warming up at Meema and Beepa's house!























No comments:
Post a Comment