We headed over to Portland for Thanksgiving this year. It's always so much fun to have the kiddos experience the taste of Portlandia : )
Here's Amelia the night before... she was so excited to go I had a hard time getting her to sleep and when she finally quieted down this is what I found!
And we found this the morning we left! 6 inches of fresh snow! It was hard to leave!
A boy and his Broncos backpack watching the airplanes : )
Exercise!
Um excuse me? Do you have a ticket for that seat?
Meema Sudy and Lydia!
Grandpa Vaughn and his grandkids on the Harley!
Amelia and her second cousin Hadley
Hadley's mama and my cousin Katherine ... with Lyddie Bug
The kiddos relaxing at Meema's
Decorating cookies : )
Date night!
I love this one : ) Reading books in the car!
Going on an adventure with daddy
to the train tracks!
Run for your life!
Cute boots!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment