I just love living in Colorado this time of year because of the fall colors. It is so beautiful!
There was a "harvest celebration" at one of the local churches we decided to visit this year. Here is everyone riding on the hay ride.
Cousins getting ready for the ride
Cheese!
Potato stamping
These are the beautiful trees right behind our garage : ) They fill the window in the girls bedroom and it is so beautiful to walk into their room and just see it flooded with yellow leaves
Hanging out amongst the leaves
We drove to Rock Creek where we normally go camping so we could do a little hike and see some colors.
I love the fresh mountain air!
What a great picture this turned out to be! See the patches of yellowed aspens in the background... that's where we were headed
A hint of red... this reminds me of the firecracker popsicles : )
Wouldn't you love this to be your driveway?!?!
Hiking
I can see the aspens at the end of the yellow leaf road : )
Lydia's turn in the backpack : )
So fun!
And the troops go marching...
Taking a break with Tanko
What a pretty girl!
I love this picture... this was off a side trail we decided last minute to take... so beautiful!
I love the golden yellow
Fall golf with daddy!































No comments:
Post a Comment