We all have had such a fun time living with the Rio Grande river right in our front yard : ) (well across the cul de sac... and Tanko loves it the most of course!). We decided one day that daddy had the day off to make a homemade boat and watch it float down the river.
Here's the big guy using daddy's axe to chop up some wood (I guess it's more of a raft than a boat!)
Um daddy I think you should do it : )
Millie giving it a swing
In the end daddy chopped most of the pieces and here they are stringing it all together
It's ready to go!
Nice and steady
It's coming to you Joshie!
There it goes!
Hey... it stopped!
Here's a close up of the finished product with the sails the kiddos made and Joshie's dummy trying out the raft!
And I'm so bummed because I got some great video of daddy intertubing (is that how you spell it?) down the river with the kiddos but our camera is broken and so we cannot make pictures from the videos like we're supposed to : ( Just use your imagination!














No comments:
Post a Comment