I would've had these posted earlier but now I blame blogger : ) It seems they may have changed the way to upload pictures so you now have to do it through a Picasa Web Album? I didn't get the memo so I kept assuming every time I was getting on to upload and the link wasn't there that it was just under construction : ) Well, I figured it out and I like it a lot better! So here are finally our pictures from our trip to Portland now a month ago for Christmas!
Amelia snacking on some puffs and watching a DVD on our laptop
She got bored of that and decided she'd pretend to have a baby in her belly like mama : )
A longgggg airplane ride there and we finally made it. Why Joshie couldn't sleep on the plane and felt the need to wait and wait and wait it out until cruising around the airport afterwards is beyond me!
Amelia going on an adventure walk in the rain with daddy : )
This is such a cute picture! The kiddos posing after church : )
Playing around at Meema Noreen's house! My mom saved that huge plastic bin filled with barbie stuff from when I was a little girl. I must've had about 15 barbies and every accessory imaginable. Amelia had a blast! And of course all Joshie cared about was the empty bucket afterwards : ) They make a great team!
Amelia and daddy when on multiple adventures tot he railroad tracks by my mom's house. The first day they put down a bunch of coins and went back to see if they had been flattened by the train. God totally provided a huge blessing for them as they got there right before the train came so they were able to watch the train go over and flatten their coins!
Here's the train a coming
Uncle Kurt and Joshie




















No comments:
Post a Comment