"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

10.24.2012

Georgia!!!!!!!!

Adam had to travel almost 2 weeks in a row so the kiddos and I were trying to think of what to do while he was gone. I checked on our credit card points and out of curiosity wondered how much we had to fly us out to Georgia to visit my best friend! We had almost enough, we were just shy $133... um, $133 for me and 2 kiddos to fly roundtrip to Georgia... so I booked the flight that day!!!!

Here we are after a 5+ hour drive to the airport and finally getting on the airplane. Notice the smiles... yeah they didn't last long! I would say flying solo with 2 kiddos... a good call for insanity! But it was still worth the trip!
 The first day we got there Erin's husband Joel took Amelia and their daughter Emma to the park!
 They were instant best friends... soooo cute!
 Here's the one picture we took together : ) Erin and I met on one of our missions trips to Serbia in 2005. We were paired up as roommates for the 7 weeks and we had an instant connection! In 7 years we have only actually spent 9 weeks together (7 for the Serbia trip, 1 for my wedding, 1 for her wedding) and together we've popped out 4 kiddos who have never met! Our friendship is unique and I am so thankful to have her as a friend as she truly is the best friend I could ever have and even though we'll probably always live halfway across the states from each other our friendship will never die!
 I had fun going to church with them on Sunday and here are the girls playing at church after the service.
One day we headed to Catch Air which is an amazing indoor playplace for the kiddos. I french braided their hair since I was warned they can get a little crazy playing there! For the most part their hair stayed out of the way.
A good connection... just like their mommies : )
Here's Amelia on her favorite bounce house!
 They had this cute little dance party for a couple minutes while we were there. Notice Amelia and Emma on the right hand side... kind of reminds me of high school prom!! Awkward!!! They did have a couple good jumps with the other kiddos at one point.
 These were fun little swinging things Amelia enjoyed
 Riding on the scooters
 Ball pit.
 Emma in her rightful place... the princess window : )
Here's baby Ethan at 2 months old and baby Joshie... I had to wake him up since I paid for him to play! He would've been so mad at me if he saw this blog later in life and wondered why I let him sleep the whole time!
 Sliding together!
 Uh oh... where did Joshie go?
 Oh there you all... you love playing with plastic balls I should've known!
 They had fun painting on the patio together...
 And having an indoor tea party...
 And having popcorn movie night together!
And one last trip to the mall playground before we left
 Even Joshie got in some climbing action!
 Cheeeese!

No comments:

Post a Comment