I am sitting at my desk drinking hot apple cider. My house still smells faintly of the apple cinnamon muffins and pumpkin bread I baked yesterday and I stuffed my belly full of chicken tortilla soup last night. Can I mightily declare that Fall is my favorite season! I have forgotten how much I love love love this time of year... oh yeah, that's because there is no such thing as fall in Arizona! There's just a cool summer, mild summer, hot summer and unbearable summer... that's the 4 seasons in Arizona... yuck! I am so thankful to be here in Colorado to experience Fall in it's finest. We took a drive a few weeks ago to see some of the leaves changing. We wanted to check out a different area since a lot of South Fork's foliage was destroyed by the million fire 10 years ago but we were not able to get the time off to take the drive. We still got some great views!
I love seeing the reds
The famous aspen trees
This makes for a perfect backdrop!
Why no single shots of Millie? She was too comfortable in the car because it was quite chilly outside! But we got her out for a family pic : )












No comments:
Post a Comment