"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

4.25.2012

Easter... Not Too Late : )

I must preface this post by saying that I had it all ready with pictures to post last Monday (yes 10 days ago) and my kiddos got the best of my time and we travelled to Colorado Springs so here I am finally posting our Easter pictures!!
Here are the girls getting ready to color eggs!
Prepraring the table for egg coloring...
Does she look at all like me?!?! All I see is Adam!! At least he makes a pretty girl : )
Adam's brother Gabe, his wife Michelle and their daughter Raelynn : )
Crammed into the kitchen... we made it fit!
The girls... so sweet... Millie loves being so close to her Cousin Raelynn!
And Mr. Joshie... so so so so adorable in his Easter sweater!!! Look at those baby blues... they mesmerize me!
Hunting for eggs in the front yard
Found one!
Come on Raelynn... there's more over here! And there's candy in them... let's goooooooo!!!!
Joshua's first egg thanks to Aunti Michelle : )
GiGi Donna and Joshua... I see a resemblance : )
And yes... this year my birthday fell on Easter. What an honor to have a birthday shared with the celebration of the day my Savior rose from the dead and made an eternity in Heaven and a changed life possible while here on Earth... Not to us, O Lord, Not to us, but to your name be the Glory! Psalm 115:1

No comments:

Post a Comment