"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

1.03.2012

Gingerbread Train

This is a very belated post because we were so involved in our Christmas preparations this year that I didn't have any time to post all the fun we had!

Amelia made her first Gingerbread Train : ) She needed no instruction on what the main purpose behind making something out of Gingerbread was...

Decorating the train
And sneaking a little candy...

We also made salt dough ornaments for Christmas presents for the meemas and gigis... here's Amelia painting the ornaments, she had so much fun!

And I don't really have any caption for this... I was cleaning things up and next thing I knew she had gotten herself dressed up like this. The funniest part is that she is wearing her birthday suit on her bottom half underneath her apron!

No comments:

Post a Comment