"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

10.08.2011

Birthday Week: Party!

And our final birthday week celebration was the party! We had a few friends over to the pool and enjoyed a monkey theme pool party. I am so proud of this cake being my first time decorating a cake! I sat down with her Curious George coloring book and my frosting with decorating tips and did this by hand! I was so proud I almost didn't want to cut into it!

2 Years Old!!
She started her birthday morning with a birthday smoothie from dada and opening some presents...

A new baby! She loves loves loves her baby dolls!

Pool party!

Hanging out in the shade...

So we taught her the happy birthday song the week before and she can sing it to a tee... little did we know that she would be singing more along the lines of the song "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to..." Once everyone started singing to her she just started balling and me getting the mom of the year award could not stop laughing : ) poor thing!

Yeah and the whole candle blowing thing didn't happen either ...

But there's nothing a little happy birthday cake and ice cream can't fix!

Opening some presents from her little friends!

Playing that night with the spray bubbles from Aaron and Stephanie... so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment