When Aunti Abbi (Attie) came to visit this week she gave Amelia her first haricut : ) We've been saving this day for the next time we would see her since she's the hairdresser for the family! So mama went first and she crawled into the chair after me like she knew it was her turn next and we set up Sesame Street and let Abbi work her magic!

She's doing good!

The first snips!

She only took about 1/2 an inch off and trimmed up the rest so it looks nice and even... no more rattail looking thing in the back : ) She looked so cute the whole time!

Also please note that on this big first haircut day Amelia used the potty for the first time!!! I was going to take a picture but thought it might be a bit embarassing so I held off : ) She followed me in the bathroom and said baby potty and started pulling down her diaper... I set her on and nothing happened : ( this incidence has ocurred about 5 other times recently. So she left diaperless to the living room and sat on her princess couch, about a minute later i see her lifting her legs and wondered what she was doing. I picked her up and there was a small streak mark on the couch so I took her right back to the potty and she went!!!!! She was so cute and smiling so big! I loved it! Although that was 2 days ago and she has refused to sit on since... in time it will happen : )
No comments:
Post a Comment