"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

3.03.2010

Yoga Moves

One of the biggest challenges to having a little one is finding the time to work out. I've always been a gym goer but it's near impossible as I don't want to put Amelia in the gym daycare yet nor pay for a membership so I've been depending on my Denise Austin workout videos to provide the means for me to work out at home : ) Sometimes I do it while Amelia's sleeping othertimes she's working out on her mat right next to me ...
The Saucer Position...
25, 26, 27 good push ups honey!
Downward facing dog...
Plank Position...
The teacup stand...

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are hilarious! I love "downward facing dog" the most. She seems like such a happy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable post!! So cute that you captured all her amazing Yoga movements! :-) Such a sweetie! ~Linds

    ReplyDelete