"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5

Every Opportunity

Interested in my adventures in homeschooling, my research and experimentation with natural/frugal living and the things God has been teaching me lately? Visit me here at Every Opportunity



How Old is Amelia?

How Old is Joshua?

How Old is Lydia?

How Old is Joseph?

How Old is Benjamin?

How Old is Evangeline?

10.13.2009

Grandma Devi's Visit

Here's some pictures from Grandma Devi's visit to Arizona to visit Amelia and some other random pictures. We drove up to Payson to see some leaves changing colors. We were a little early but found 2 trees that had changed colors so we used that as the backdrop for ALL our pictures!

I can't get enough of kissing those chubby cheeks!

Daddy's little girl... if only she knew yet how much he loves her!

One of our new favorite pictures : )

She's definitely a cuddle bug... and I LOVE IT !!!


Soooo happy and cute !

Hey... that's where mommy used to lay !

5 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... I just checked your blog hoping you posted more pictures and you did!!! I love the picture where you guys are kissing her cheeks. That is way too cute! She is a keeper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures. The three of you look like you are doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love looking at your photos!! ahh i am just so excited for you three : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:30 AM

    Aww your family is so beautiful... I love your pictures! I hope that you are having a wonderful time bonding with your beautiful Amelia... we all miss you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete