4.19.2009
Belly Button
I have been examining my belly on almost a daily basis now these days. They say from now to the next 2 weeks or so I should feel our baby kick for the first time and it should feel like popcorn popping or butterflies (which I still don't really know what that would feel like). This evening I was taking a shower before work and felt a little "pop" on my lower right quadrant... however I wasn't quite sure if it was just from the water from the shower, so I'm still not qualifying that as the first kick but I think we're getting closer! But as I was examining my belly I realized that my belly button is getting shallower... hmmm, this is a weird blog entry I am realizing. But I have a very deep belly button and I was certain my belly button would not "pop" but now I'm not quite sure anymore... I'll keep examining. Our baby this week is about 5 inches long... 5 inches long! That's long! But I guess we still have a lot of growing to do : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment