Zdravo! We are so excited to be back in Serbia for another summer. We will spend this first week here in Belgrade where we spent our previous summers. Then we will travel up to Novi Sad (the second largest city in Serbia about 1 hour north) where we will spend 2 weeks. Then... we will travel down to Montenegro for our R&R as well as 2 intensive weeks of English Camps with the Serbs. So far we are enjoying being back and seeing all the familiar sites and faces. It some ways it is a home away from home. We hope you all are doing well and keep checking often as we will be updating frequently!
6.20.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












We miss Tank! Oh, and you guys too! Still no Casey- I think he might be gone for good:( I am happy you guys made it to Serbia, God will do great things through you. can't wait to see some pics- well, I hope there will be some pictures. Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteKris
hey guys we are praying for you and are excited for lots of updates!
ReplyDelete